Before anyone mentions Tyrants, I Feel the Cape, Belt, and Shoes came out in 2012 with Tempest. But there are people that Buy Maplestory Mesos are trying hard to obtain Nebulites that are [B] or [A] Rank, and individuals who cannot Star Force their own Tyrant equipment, and people who can't Bonus Potential Cube at all. There are some men and women who can't afford Tyrant or Root Abyss gear.

There are a few men and women who stop after Lv.140-160. This is a large problem in terms of development for many kinds of players who manage to remain for a very long time period. Both mid-game and end-game are having difficulty progressing because of such constraints placed in front of them. This is why we need new and revamped content.

In my view, reboot is a mask or a little step in the right way of having a much better upgrading system. However, I find it needs an overhaul because who in the right mind would block and completely enhance something less than the best that they could get? I find it totally crazy that we can blast a whole 160 Levels by just swapping out clean equipment for another before Pensalir/Empress/Tyrant/Sweetwater/Gollux/Chaos Root Abyss equipment and after that you are working with equipment by performing said content then farming for Reward Points/Mesos only to fight Chaos or end-game supervisors.

The leveling and updating curve is absurd easy and then the scale moves off the charts. However when you get to the top there is nothing left to do Maplestory items. I can not put it into proper words of how to describe it, but it seems as though we burst through articles then grind it out until insanity for the past small portion.I think the progression system remains difficulty within the match. Reboot or non-Reboot, we are both affected by said outcome.