Color: Silver
Miles: 56,400
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: No Liens
VIN: JF1GR8H63EL244684
Email: riflehs{@}gmail.com
Asking Price: $28,000

Please buy my 2014 Impreza WRX STi 5 door hatchback. I am leaving in one week and am hoping to find someone who will love my car and drive it the way it was meant to be driven. This car has had two drivers, but I am the original owner and main driver. The car is stock and has not been driven hard. It has been used as a daily commuter(mostly highway miles) and to get me through mountain passes safely in the rain and snow. The car has never been in an accident, however, there have been acouple fixes:

-
2015 @23,281 miles: no dent or body damage but rear bumper was repainted due to someone reversing into my car.Done at ABRA WA in Edmonds.
- 2015 @36,541 miles: clutch was replaced with same stock clutch the car originally comes with. Done at Carter Subaru Shoreline dealership.
- 2016 @48K miles: replaced stock tires with BF Goodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S tires. Done by friend at personal garage.
- 2017 @49,621 miles: front brakes replaced. Done at Earl’s Garage in North Seattle.

I have receipts and papers on every service and replacements done on the car.

Car inspections and major service maintenance have been done at 13,970 miles and at 45,268 miles. Passed with flying colors. Full synthetic oil changes had been done regularly and the last one was done at 49,606miles.
The car is completely stock, except the tires,brakes and clutch, and some options that the car came with are:

-
Fog light kit
- Rear bumper cover
- Footwell illumination kit
- Auto dimming mirror with compass and homelink
- All weather floor mats and cargo tray
- Aluminum exhaust finisher
- Carbon fiber b pillar set
- Touch screen media center with GPS, Bluetooth, CD player, AUX, AM/FM/XM radio, etc.
- Also have the cross bar set, wheel locks with the key, and license plate side mount if you would like them.
- There is still an active Gold Plus warranty for 7 years or 70,000 miles. I have the transfer form if you would like to take over the warranty.

Currently, there are scratches on the car. Unfortunately, it seems everyone has a need to tap dat ass, so the rear bumper got scratched (no dent) yet again about two weeks ago.

The interior is in great shape. Nothing was ever spilled, no farts blasted into seats, or dash scratched by anything. It pretty much looks new except for the foot well area, which is still in great shape for the amount of muddy shoes that went in and out of it. I was pretty paranoid about keeping it clean. The leather is still pristine. There is little wear on the microfiber of the driver seat.

Please buy my car and give it love. Feel free to email me anytime riflehs{@}gmail.com

car photos